Template

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"Enjoy yourself"



The girls had set up another sale stand tonight.
I pulled into the driveway, got out of the car and started to make my way to them.
I noticed this yellow marking on the driveway.
"Hey, what's this mean?"
Hailey responded "That is our sale sign.  It says we have ice cold water."
Me:  "Oh, very nice."
Hannah:  "Would you like some?"
Me:  "Of course"
Hannah:  "Here you are.  Enjoy yourself."

It started to sprinkle a few minutes later and like mini-professionals they sprung into action.
Hannah wheeled their counter into the garage while Hailey carried the cups.  Hannah came back for the chair and Hailey drew this on the ground.

Me:  "What's this?"
Hailey: "That's the sign that we moved into the garage so they know we are here because it's raining."


2 comments:

Jennie said...

They are too funny! I wish I lived closer so I could enjoy some lemonade, ice water, or seeds sometime. :-)

Patience said...

Clear signage is key to every successful business!