Template

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Seeds for Sale!




Got home from work and pulled into the driveway only to be greeted by the two cutest saleskids I have ever seen!  "Seeds for sale!"  they yelled as I pulled in.
At the time Hannah was on her scooter scooting around the driveway and Hailey was manning the station- sitting on her lawn chair with her legs crossed, sitting up and waving as I drove by.

Of course I had to get out a few dollars and go check this out.
I was presented with three choices- regular seeds (sunflower), pickle seeds (flavored sunflower seeds), and mixed (regular and pickle). I am not a fan of the pickle flavored ones so I chose the regular.  I was given and handful and I was on my way.

Throughout the evening they tried to push their product to any passer-by they could see.
Cars that drove by, kids on bikes, adults walking their dogs, etc.  Thankfully no one really understood what was going on.  The kids would have LOVED it but I'm not gonna lie I am not sure this 'Seed Stand' was ready for primetime. 

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Seeds are hard a one...

Patience said...

A for ingenuity! Let's see what they come up with next.