Template

Monday, May 20, 2013

5th and final

This week I am off to Madison again for a few days.  As far as I know this is my 5th and final trip to Verona for Epic training.  This time the training is for MyChart, the onilne patient portal.

Just like the other classes we have taken there I was left disappointed.
The class moves too slow and there is not enough content in the 2 days to actually feel like you have actually learned something.  Of course you leave with an understanding of the topics covered in class but for the amount of time you spend in the class I personally would have liked to feel overwhelmed or loaded up and once again didn't have that feeling after class.  In the grand scheme of things I suppose this is better.

After our first day of class we were waiting outside for the hotel shuttle and Molly noticed this kaleidoscope flower plantar....of course they would have a kaleidoscope flower plantar.  Of course they would....





No comments: