Template

Sunday, May 12, 2013

RIP Viking Queen


Mother's Day
The day that most people are spending with their mother, Troy and Stacey were forced to say goodbye to theirs forever.  I am at a loss for words.
Joyce was taken from us today and it doesn't seem like it could possibly be real.

I can't imagine how difficult this time is for Stacey and Troy.
I can't imagine how hard it is to have to try to help your children cope with this loss.

Joyce was so good to me and my family.  She cared about us and always thought about us.  Every holiday the kids would get a card in the mail from Grandma Joyce- that card would always contain stickers!
She always had nice things to say about me and about my children and family.
I always loved her smile.  Some people just have a smile that is contagious and a smile that truly contains emotion- Joyce's smile was just that.  
She BEAMED when she smiled and it was obvious when she was happy.
She loved her kids and she adored her grandkids.
She will be missed by everyone that knew her.

I was blessed to be able to spend Mother's Day with my mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother today.


 Happy Mother's Day!





2 comments:

Jennie said...

She really did love your family...RIP Joyce

Patience said...

I'm sorry to hear about their loss!