Template

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

'Stop doing that'


The other day Hailey was playing by herself.
She was talking to someone as she made her way through the house.  She would ask him/her questions, answer those that were asked to her and talk with her hands when giving responses.
At one point she turned to her side while giggling and said "Stop doing that!"  (almost flirty-like)
A few seconds later she did it again "Stop doing that" while she shooed away an imaginary-thing going on around her mid-section.  

I had to know what this was all about.

Me:  "Hailey, what's going on over there?"
Hailey:  "My boyfriend keeps tickling me (giggle giggle- turn to her left again, shoo away the 'boyfriend').  Stop doing that.  Stop tickling me (giggle giggle)."






3 comments:

Jennie said...

She looks so tall and grown up in those pics!! But, I guess you grow up fast when you're already having boyfriends and such... ;-)

Patience said...

This looks like a photo shoot for a beer commercial! This post spells dangerous blonde!

jodic said...

I just love these photos of Hailey! They are sooooo adorable!