Template

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

"Me hands so cold"



 
Hannah spotted Lula right away this morning. 
She wasn't heard to find considering that she was messin' with Santa. 
He didn't seem to mind :-)

 
Hannah is always the first kid to get up during the week.  She gets up while I am getting ready so I always take a little break and get her set up with a drink, food and shows.
Hailey really appreciates her sleep so I wait to wake her up until I am done getting ready but before I have gotten dressed.  This gives her a little tube time with a drink and snack too.
I opened her door and headed to turn off the heater, my first step on these cold mornings.
I saw that her drawer was opened.  Hmmmm, weird.
 

 
When I got closer to her I noticed a bunch of socks on her ledge and on the floor by her bed.
Getting closer I see that her hands appear to be covered.

 
I rub her back- the usual morning wake up routine and she flips over and confirms that yes- that little stinker was into her clothes again last night. 
Me: "Honey- why are you wearing socks on your hands, silly goose."
Hailey: "Because me hands so cold."
Me: "Then why did you take the socks off of your feet and why are you sleeping without blankets?!"
Hailey: "Cause me so schwetty" (sweaty)

 
Hailey likes to get out of her bed at night and roam around in her room.  I will find her some mornings next to a huge pile of clothes that have been removed from their hangers.  I will find her dressed in multiple layers or changed into new jammies.  We will find her with books or toys. 
 
This is a first.
 
 

1 comment:

Jennie said...

That's hysterical--poor thing haha, c'mon, if your hands are cold, what's a girl to do, huh?!