Template

Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the world marks a new beginning

Brrr....it's cold in here!

 
There was a little hype about today being the last day of the world.
Something about the Mayan calendar.  I didn't pay much attention to it since it was all nonsense however I guess there were people around that were pretty convinced.
 
This evening the girls and I were on the couch snuggling when I got a call from Jennie.
When I picked up the phone I knew that something good had gone down.
There was something in her voice, an excitement, that she couldn't hold back.
"Guess who's getting married!"
 
 
SO happy for her!  Congratulations you two!

 
I went to put my phone away tonight before going to bed and I nearly tripped over this pink stool.  What in the world is this stool doing here?
Oh I see....notice how Hailey's gingerbread house is missing it's decorations?
No wonder she kept sneaking away last night.
 

2 comments:

Patience said...

Congratulations to Jennie! Who is she marrying? Hailey: remodeling already. It just goes to show, no house is ever perfect and finished, it always needs maintenance and upkeep!

Kari said...

Yay for Jennie. Can't wait to hear the engagement story :)