Template

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just Hanging Around


It took the girls all morning to find Lula today.
Once they did Hailey was really happy to see that she had picked her coat to call home for the night.
 
Today is my Friday.  I have tomorrow off of work to do some Christmas shopping.  I can not wait!
Here's hoping that the weather is nice and that I can get a lot done.
When I look at my lists, I don't really have that much more left to do although, I have a lot of stores to visit so it will take most of the day just to get in and out of the multiple stores.
It's been a while since I have had a day like this- long list of things to buy plus a few things to 'just shop' for.  Brian is off too but I won't torture him so maybe instead I can just talk him into meeting me for lunch :-)

1 comment:

Patience said...

Lucky duck! Love a day of errand running when it's just you and no kids. Hope you got everything you needed!