Template

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Girl by Hailey


Hailey is turning more and more girly every time I turn around.

For the past few days she has been painting her own nails.  Did I say paint?  I should say 'coloring' her own nails.  She has used crayons, pencils and markers (this blue is a shade courtesy of Sharpie :-/ )
It's actually pretty adorable but I had to let her think that she was in trouble.  I don't want her getting into the habit of coloring her nails with markers.  If she wants her nails painted she just needs to ask but not today- feel like I need her to learn a lesson.

On another note- my little girl is turning into a little girl.
Hailey LOVES skirts.  She likes dresses too but she prefers skirts (scarves as she calls them).
We have a few skirts in the house that she likes best- a pink tutu style and a black tutu style.  She will wear them over leggings, over jeans or just with her bare legs.
Try to get her dressed in the morning without a skirt these days and she will throw a fit! 
Yelling at me "But I can't twirl!"

Today when I got her out of her bed I noticed something peeking out from the bottom of her jammies.



This is a blue skirt that Jennie got her for Christmas- she wasn't wearing it when she went to bed. She must have been busy last night...
If you ask her about it she just flashes her eyelashes at you and tells you she loves you.  Lil' Cutie!
I should set the monitor up some night- she'd probably put on a pretty good show :-)


3 comments:

Kari said...

You should set up the monitor! That would be hilarious. I think it's so funny she gets up and puts on clothes in the middle of the night. She is such a character! Love her :)

Jennie said...

That is hysterical...I love it!!

Patience said...

I'm with Kari - you totally need to turn the monitor on and turn up the volume. That way, it'll wake you up in the middle of the night and you can watch her little adventures. Too funny!