Template

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Here I am!

 
Didn't take long to find her this morning.
The girls were really curious as to how she had gotten up there and kept asking if Brian and I could reach her. 
 
I took Hannah shopping for Christmas presents for Dad and Hailey last night so this evening while I took Hannah to dance, Brian took Hailey shopping to get a present for Hannah.

When we got home from dance, Hannah walked over to the tree to spot her present.
Hailey was really excited, jumping up and down, "This one is yours.  It's a pig game!"
 
Hannah didn't actually even hear her because she was too busy talking and trying to guess what it is.

2 comments:

Patience said...

Ha ha - don't give Hailey any major secrets to hold. It's so funny how excited kids get and they just cannot contain themselves!

Kari said...

Lula made me laugh, too!