Template

Monday, October 03, 2011

Treasures

Stacey, Shane, and the kids got Hannah a caboodle filled with hairstuff for her birthday.
She loves that it's pink, she loves that there is a mirror inside but she is especially thrilled that it has it's own lock and key.




We got home from Target, Hannah grabbed a box of Kleenex from the bag and said "Mom, now that I am a fourteen year old kid grown up I should have Kleenex on my ledge.  Is that ok?  I will put it next to my treasure box.  And we should get a wastebasket for my room now that I'm a big kid."

So, I guess in the world according to Hannah you've grown up once you have your own wastebasket.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Thank the Lord being grown up is as simple as kleenex and a trash can and isn't about an Audi or private piano lessons!