Template

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Justin


Tonight we had to go to the mall to the Apple Store to fix the iPad and my iPhone.
While Brian was busy with the tech the girls and I went for a little walk.
We walked past Claire's and Hannah looked inside to see a whole rack set up with Justin Beiber stuff.  Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pens, notebooks, pillowcases....

We spent about 5 minutes looking at everything and she talked me into getting her a Justin Beiber necklace.   I don't really want to be one of those parents that can't say no but you should have seen her face. 

She later informed me that she received a message from 'Justin'.
Me:  "Oh you did?!  What did it say?"
Hannah:  "It said, 'I love you too'."

I have to admit, I kinda love watching her with this little crush of hers.  Probably because it is for a grown up kid that she will never meet.  It would be a different story if this crush was for the neighbor or a boy she knows.  This will only be the first of many, I am sure.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Oh dear... you're going to have to lock her up I think...