Template

Monday, October 24, 2011

"No Ah-ha"


The morning routine is pretty consistent.
Wake the girls up, make toast, finish getting ready while spending the rest of the morning yelling at Nash to leave the girls alone.
This morning Hailey was gettind down from the couch and I could hear her telling Nash no, "No, Ah-ha.  No."
Then I heard Hannah say "it's ok Hailey, I will protect your toast when you get down.  I won't let him get it."

I came in the living room to get Hannah ready and couldn't find Hailey's plate of toast anywhere.
"Hannah, what did you do with your sister's toast?"
Hannah replies "I was just protecting it mom, Hailey hid it from Nash."

I found it under her blanket.  Smart little one!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Nash, Ash, Ah-ha. The many names of Nash. So cute! Clever little girl - hiding the toast under the blanket!