Template

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Wedding

Tonight was my mom and Tom's wedding celebration!

I am not going to lie.  The timing was not very good.  But, this day was not about me so that's all I will say about it.
The reception was held at Gulden's in Maplewood. 
Guests included : Jennie, Tom, Kim, Joe, Kristin, Bobby, Grandma, Bob, Mike and Mary Holmgren, Mary Weller (Rodriguez) and Carmen, Carl and Wanda Hurtgen, Tom's mom, aunt, cousin, sister, sister's friend, Amy, Kyle, and a few others that I didn't meet. 
The food was really good.  We had veggies, salad, potatoes, stuffing roast beef, ham, chicken, rolls, and meatballs.

Mom and Tom both looked really good and really happy!


Congrats on your wedding and hope this coming year brings you all you have hoped for!

No comments: