Template

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Pre-Halloween!

Grandma Judy always likes to see the kids in their Halloween costumes so every year, usually the weekend before Halloween, we have a Halloween party at Grandma's.

Tonight was filled with arts n crafts,



Sugar cookie and cupcake decorating,


Costume parade (you can see how excited they all were to get their costumes on),


and more arts n crafts.


Tonight was the 7th game of the World Series.  Grandpa, Jennifer and I were watching the game and Judy was upstairs with all 5 kids.  When the game was done (St Louis Cardinals won) I yelled to the girls that it was time to get ready to go.  I came upstairs to find Hailey sitting in the middle of the table cutting her papers.  I remember Hannah started using a scissors at this age too and once she figured out how to cut papers, that is all she wanted to do for a while.  You could sit her on the floor with a scissors and a peice of paper and she would be content.   She sure was happy up there!
She wasn't paying much attention to me but when I finally got her attention, she looked at me out of the corner of her eye and gave me a huge grin.  She knows she's getting away with something because she is at Grandma's.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Those are some killer crafts! I want to go to Grandma Judy's next year! Tasty-looking cookie!