Template

Monday, October 31, 2011

BOO!


Happy Halloween!

As soon as we started planning for Halloween this year I knew that I wanted Hailey to be a monster.
Probably going to be the last year that I get to decide what anyone wears and it needed to happen.  She's my little Hailey Monster so it was only appropriate.
Hannah had a harder time choosing what to be this year.  She started with Dorothy, thought about a Marshmallow, back to Dorothy, well-maybe Cinderella again, or a movie star.  Then one day while at Target she saw a costume that had a light up skirt.  That was the winner.  A friendly witch it would be!

We have been Trick-o-Treating with the Busta's and Sumner's the last few years and now it is something we look forward to so once again, we packed up and headed over to their Ramsey neighborhood to eat dinner and trick-o-treat.   For now this works really well.  I love spending that evening with our friends and I love that our kids have others to experience this with.  However, when they get older it's going to become more stressful.  I hope when they get older they have kids in the neighborhood they can hang out with.  I hope they can actually enjoy their own neighborhood in the future. 

After dinner, the kids were situated in back of their Halloween Limo and were ready to go!



Hailey wasn't too sure of this so she decided to walk with mom and dad instead.  We brought a stroller for her and as expected, she preferred to push it.  A few blocks in, she realized that she could get to the candy faster if she rode in the stroller so she did end up most of the night in it afterall.



We had a great night!  The weather was great, the company was wonderful!  There were kids everywhere!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my....GOSH!!!!!!! A Halloween limo!!?? That is the cutest idea ever, how fun, and I imagine, what great memories :-)

Patience said...

LOVE the monster costume! Totally jealous of the halloween limo!