Template

Sunday, July 31, 2011

What the?!


Can you even guess what this is a shadow of?


I am sort of embarrassed to admit it....

I thought about leaving this blog entry as it above but then what if years and years go by and someday I am not around to give the explanation?  I'd better tell.
It is my foot. 
For those of you that don't know me that well I am double jointed.  Especially in my fingers and toes.
I was sitting with my legs crossed and I looked down to see this shadow of my foot.
This is how I normally sit with my foot when I am 'just chillin'.
So, let's walk through this from the top left, that's my leg.  Then it goes down to my heel (rounded bottom thing on the left), and then over to the bottom of my foot (rounded bottom on right).  The things on top are my toes- the thing sticking straight up- that's my big toe.

Now stop laughing, it isn't nice to make fun!

Maybe someday if you're lucky I will take a picture of my foot in this position.  Or maybe not.

1 comment:

Patience said...

I KNEW it was your foot! You should seriously take that show to the circus...you could earn some pretty decent money that way....