Template

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cousins by chance, Friends by choice

Today Kari, the boys, and Grammy Chris came over for lunch and a swim.
Hannah could hardly contain herself all day and it made me wonder (again) why I tell her what we are doing for the day.....when I do, she spends the whole entire day asking "Is it time for the boys to be here?" "I hear a car, do you think that's the boys?"  "Mom, I should proally (probably) sit on the steps and wait for the boys."

They finally arrived (right on time but it felt like we waited FOREVER).

The kids had mini corn dogs, french fries, watermelon, and mac-n-cheese for lunch.  Tin enjoyed dipping his french fries in ranch dressing- a  new found favorite condiment for him.  The boys always eat really good at my house which makes me happy because Kari often talks about how they don't eat so well.  Glad to see that I make them things that they seem to actually like (or at least have REALLY good manners).


After they were done swimming and driving the Mustang, we thought we would try to get a picture of the 4 of them.  They actually did really good - all four kids facing the same way, looking at the camera, half way happy!  We'll take it!!


Didn't take any arm twisting here to get Hannah and Kas together for a picture.
These two just melt my heart!


Watching them play together makes me sad that they don't get to see each other (in person) more than once a year.   I hope they keep this special friendship forever and ever.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

LOVE x a million!! What great pictures!!

Patience said...

Love these pictures! Quality bonding time!

Chris Miller said...

I, too, love these pictures!!! Had my camera going at the same time, but my lens clicks a millisecond before or after these great moments happen, and my results just aren't the same.

Kari said...

those are such cute pictures! not that I need to comment for you to know that...