Template

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Push-Up



Tonight was a much better night at dinner time.
The reward = a Push-Up

A few years ago, when Hannah was the age that Hailey is now, I gave Hannah a Push-Up.  I knew she would make a mess but I really wasn't expecting how it turned out. 
She made the biggest mess ever.  She was covered from head to toe, her dress, her arms, her feet, toes, legs, face, nose, inside of ears....you name it, she covered it.
And if you know me, messes are not a huge deal to me.  It's one thing that I have tried hard to let go of.  Clothes and skin can be washed.  It's not worth getting all worked up over- this particular summer day, I was worked up.  That's how bad it was.

Fast forward a couple of years- Hailey puts Hannah to shame when it comes to eating Push-Ups.
This was her first and although she had a dripping orange chin when it was all said and done, she did a great job keeping the mess contained.

1 comment:

Patience said...

For some people, push-ups are full body experiences. Other people, they're just a treat. How different the girls are!