Template

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I like my pillows cold

"Mom, I put my pillow in front of the register so it gets cold for me."


Hannah loves to have a cold pillow.  So much that for a few weeks it was hard putting her to bed because she would fuss and complain that her pillow wasn't cold enough.

I bought her an ISO-Cool pillow which is suppose to stay cool all the time.
She hasn't been to impressed with it.  Although she found a way to get it cool enough to help her fall asleep.

I guess Dolphie likes cool pillows too because that is his 'bed pillow' next to her and her pillow.

Can we also talk about how she knew to call it a register?

3 comments:

Patience said...

One smart (and awfully cute) cookie! Cold pillows are the key to restful sleep. On a side note, it's a good thing we don't live in a country ruled by a dictator....I think she would be planning an attempt to overthrow the regime and take over the country in her early teenage years....

Jennie said...

I've gotten over my obsession with the cold side of the pillow--but I remember when I was little I was the same way about it as Hannah. It couldn't get cold (and stay cold) enough!! But I love her "register" trick hahaha :-)

Kari said...

I was just thinking about the register comment. I didn't even remember what that thing is called. Granted, no registers for me in fifteen years, but still!