Template

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Date with a Princess


Hannah-
You melt my heart.
Today I needed to go to the store to get you and your sister some sand toys for the trip to the cabin tomorrow.  As I was finishing up and getting ready to leave you went darting into your bedroom to get dressed.  You can out with a sad look on your face saying "Mommy, I am sorry, it was just an ack-i-dent'.  When I asked what happened you told me that you really wanted to wear your pretty dress that grandma made you and when you were pulling it down the hanger broke.  We talked about how that was no big deal and next time if you needed help you could just ask and I would help you.  I then did my usual countdown, "I have two more things to do and then I am ready to leave".  You ran back into your bedroom and came out with your crown on.  "Mom, I should wear this to keep the hair out of my eyes."  You looked so sweet and cute, how could I say no.?.
So, off we went.  You wore your crown to the store and everyone that passed us looked at you and smiled.  I am sure that you brightened someone's day, I know you always make mine better!

Love you so much, Bean



3 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my gosh, can you imagine!? It would be the best to be walking down some ugly department store aisle and then see that cute little girl with a tiara on her head in that great dress! She would definitely make MY day! :)

Tammy said...

She's adorable--had to write it, check box doesn't do it here.

Patience said...

Tiara: the perfect accessory! Genius child - she knows just the right item to complete a look!