Template

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ummm, thanks for that


Yesterday when I was sick I pretty much sat on the couch the whole day.
I did get up and worked at the computer downstairs for about 3 hours but around 10:00 am. I had had enough and needed to lay down.
I went upstairs, sat on the couch, and didn't move again until 3:00 when Brian asked me to thaw out pork chops.   I was vertical for only about 5 minutes before back to the couch I went.
The girls and Brian got home around 4:40.  I was still on the couch and would end up sitting there until it was time to eat.

While we were waiting for daddy to get dinner ready, Hailey walked over to the couch.
I reached down to get her - obviously she was coming to cuddle- right?!
Wrong :-(
She actually wiped her nose on my pant leg.

Oh well, guess I was at least good for somethin'!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Oh, Violet was sick a couple of weeks ago and I picked her up one night and she burrowed her little face into my shoulder. It was so cute. So cute until I woke up the next morning and saw a web of dried snot on my shirt shoulder. Children. How charming they are.