Template

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monster strikes again!


That would be 3/4 of a box of Kleenex.

Hailey has such a different personality than Hannah did at this age.
Hannah would have much rather sat in my lap snuggling, reading books, or talking.  Hailey prefers to get into anything she can get her hands on.  We never had to think about child locks on drawers or cabinets with Hannah, if she would go in a drawer, you would tell her 'No' and she would get out and usually never go there again.  Sort of a "I came, I saw, I guess that's it' type of approach.
Hailey will open that drawer, be told 'No', give you a dirty look while she turns to the drawer and keeps digging.  You can physically move her away and she will find her way back.  More of a "I came, I saw, I WILL conquer" approach.

Although, don't get the wrong idea.  She is a SWEETHEART and even though we call her Monster she is usually a perfect little lady.
Just likes to keep us on our toes :-)


Here she is starting her 'clean-up, clean-up everybody, everywhere'.
She would grab an armful of Kleenex and walk them to the kitchen garbage to throw away.  Hannah was disturbed by this so she decided to help by bringing the garbage to her to help her.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I know what to get Hailey for Easter then :) A box of Kleenex!!!

Patience said...

And she just looks so cute and innocent!