Template

Monday, March 28, 2011

Missing-apolis Skyline



Glanced over at the city today on my way home from work and realized that I needed to document how weird it looked.
Remember me telling you that there was a snowstorm this year that collapsed the Metrodome roof?
Well, here it is.  Proof that the iconic white dome that welcomes you to the city is gone.

I wish I would have gotten a better picture and should really think about heading out someday on lunch to get a better picture of this (maybe someday I will replace this with a better picture).

Looks weird, right?

2 comments:

Patience said...

Oh I love this picture as it reminds me of the old commute when I worked with you. Definitely right - freaky without the dome!

Mike said...

ohmygosh...I almost didn't recognize that as Mpls anymore.
My wife and I would walk on the Stonearch bridge right across the river and see the dome from there.