Template

Friday, March 25, 2011

Drying machines and laundry tissues



Today while doing laundry Hannah asked me if she could put the laundry tissue in the drying machine.

One of my favorite things about blogging is that these types of moments happen almost everyday and in normal everyday life for most people they happen and then are forgotten.

Talk to any mom, she has/had every intention of keeping track of these types of things.  She might have a baby book that she wrote it down in and might even find a few pieces of scratch paper laying around with cute words or phrases written on them with the hopes to 'get to it someday'.

That's why blogging is so perfect for me.  It gives me a place to document these phrases, conversations, definitions, etc.  Someday my kids will ask me who they were when they were younger.  I will remember (that is one thing that a mom won't forget) but to be able to tell a story that describes their personality? - I will have that.

I can't wait to order my 2010 blog book but most of all I can't wait to read it in 2030!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Amen to that sister! I'm really happy to be blogging along side you as it will be a great window into the little people they were back in the day!