Template

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Don't go in my room....

Just got done with dinner and I was standing at the kitchen sink washing the dishes.
Hailey and Brian were downstairs.  Hannah was in and out of her room.
 I just washed the last dish when Hannah came into the kitchen.

She stood in front of me, held her hand up and said "Mom, don't go in my room ok?"
Me:  "Hmmmmm, why is that?"
Hannah:  "Don't go in there ok?  I not doing anysing."
(yeah right)
Me:  "What did you get into that you aren't suppose to be doing?"
Hannah: "Anysing.  Stay out here.  I will be just fine."

I open the door to see this.


Hannah decided she wanted to feed Changing Baby Diaper.  By herself.  Something we haven't done yet. 

We had to have a discussion about her helping herself to the scissors and using her baby's crib as a step stool to reach the top drawer where the food packets were....hidden from her, or so I thought.


3 comments:

Jennie said...

:-/ yikes! haha, she totally busted herself out

Kari said...

sounds just like my kas! he'd still do that, even at the age of 5. Agustin would probably just close the door behind him and pray no one notices...

Karri said...

Love it when they tell on themselves!