Template

Monday, March 07, 2011

The Bloodhound


This kid and her nose.

Ever since she was small she has been using her nose for much more than smelling or picking.

You have probably even seen a  picture or been lucky enough to witness in person how she smells her Dankie.  She has probably even picked out the best spot on Dankie for you to see for yourself.

There would be times when she was younger that when I would be folding laundry she would take a peice of clothing, stick it to her nose, sniff it, and then tell me who's article of clothing it was.

Just about a month or so ago, Brian worked late.  He called me on his way home and said to get the girls ready, he would pick us up and we could go to Chicken Wild for dinner.
When he arrived the girls and I got into the truck.  Hannah took a sniff in the air..."Daddy, it smells like Old McDonalds in here"  (sure enough he had McDonalds that day for lunch)

Eat something on your way home from work?
Won't get it past this one.  I will get home, pick her up to give her a hug and within seconds of picking her up her little nose will be inside of my mouth....what do I smell?  what you eating?


Hannah one morning smelling her Pop Tart.
I was planning on just getting a picture of her nose but as you can see it is usually busy.

3 comments:

Patience said...

This is hilarious! Maybe she'll be Sherlock Holmes, odiferous version.

Jennie said...

hahahahahahaha

Kari said...

loL!