Template

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to me! (spoiled rotten)


Yesterday when the girls and I were packing up to head out to Albertville, Brian texted me and asked if we had left yet.


Immediately after that my phone rang.  I answered to this "Hi, wanna come and see your Birthday present?".
I was asked to meet him in Coon Rapids at the Nissan dealer. 
On his way to the mall (to get my birthday present) he decided to drive through the lot.
When the girls and I got there he showed us the car.  We decided to go to lunch so that we could talk about it and then while we were gone we asked the dealer to figure out how much they would give us for a trade in on the Honda.  During lunch, we got the call.  We were happy with the trade in deal and decided that when we went back to the lot we would be driving home in this!



She is fully loaded with charcoal leather interior, heated seats, rear-backing camera, Bose stereo, dual temp control, there is a USB hook up for an iPod that actually lets me control the iPod through the stereo (shows the playlists and everything), bluetooth, etc.



But the COOLEST feature.  This car doesn't take a key.  As long as the key is within reach or in the car you can start it just by pushing this button.



I am surprised that I am actually home right now as I would rather be out on the roads driving!  I absolutely LOVE IT!

A little over the top for a Birthday present, but Brian usually does go above and beyond when buying gifts!  Thank you honey for always being so generous- I love you!



3 comments:

Kari said...

You are one lucky girl! Love it.

Patience said...

Um, tell Brian my birthday is August 31st. No pressure. PS I like red. :-)

Mike said...

Amy - aren't we so lucky? You get a new car and I get a new truck!