Template

Sunday, March 06, 2011

A day at Grammy's


We spent the afternoon at Grammy and Grandpa's today.
Jennifer, Tom, and the kids were there too.

When we first got there, Hannah, Adam, and Justin went running off and immediately started playing.  All you could hear were giggles and conversation that was hard to catch since they were all talking so fast....it had been a month since they had seen each other- must have had a lot to say.

I went upstairs to get a picture.  Hannah and the boys sat on the couch and started 'getting in close' for a picture.
Me: "Miss Courtney, will you sit with them so I can get your picture too?"
Courtney:  "No Thank You"

SHOOT!  I love to try to get them all sitting together for a picture whenever I can but I guess, I can't really blame her for not wanting to sit and pose.   I got lucky that these three were too giggly to care today.


These two are just too cute!
Crazy to think that just a few short years ago they were both newborns!


2 comments:

Patience said...

Holy cow I can't believe they are all so grown up - they look like children, not babies! Time flies!

Jennie said...

Hannah's smile lights up a ROOM!!!