Template

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello Spring!


It was about 50 degrees today.
I had a coupon for Gap and Old Navy to save 30% off my purchase so I thought it would be a perfect day to head out to Albertville.
As soon as I rounded the last corner to head towards the mall I saw that everyone else in Minnesota had the same idea that I did.  There was a line about 1/4 mile long waiting to turn left into the mall area.
Surprisingly we found a place to park and were able to join the rest of the residents of the state enjoy a beautiful day at an outdoor mall.
The deal, one store then one ride, then one store then one ride, etc.
Lucky for me we were only going to a few stores.  I may have stuck it out longer if it weren't so busy but by myself with both of the girls and a HUGE double stroller....not today.
(Besides my Birthday present from Brian was at home waiting for me!)

No comments: