Template

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Goodbye Nastics (for now)


The winter session at Twin City Twisters ended last night.  I decided not to sign Hannah up for the gymnastics spring session so for now, goodbye 'nastics'.

After Hailey was born it was important to me that Hannah and I spent some time alone together.  I wanted her to have her 'own thing' since I knew that soon they would become 'the girls' and most of the things they would be doing they would be doing together.

The last two weeks Hannah hasn't been very excited to go to gymnastics.  
It served it's purpose and it's time to take a break.

I am going to miss watching the little ones stretch, the monkey flips, the wall walker, and most of all 'Stick and FINISH!' but at the same time will enjoy having my Wednesday nights back.

No comments: