Template

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wait here


Tammy is hosting a Willow House party at her house today.
I knew all week that I was going to be taking Hannah with me but as always, I didn't tell her until today.

You have to time it perfectly.  If she knows too far in advance you will get drilled with questions or she will get so exicted that it is all you will hear about.

This morning when I told her, the first thing she said was "I better get my babies ready".

After she was done getting her babies ready she asked me to turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for them so they could sit and relax while she gets ready to go.

Ridiculous?

I guess I can't disagree :-)

2 comments:

Patience said...

The genius of this situation is that, apparently, you will be able to turn over the running of the household to Hannah in about 6 months. She seems very competent.

Amy Elizabeth said...

You have no idea!
It's not just the 'big' stuff....she picks up on the details. It is scary.


And she can run fire drills :-)