Template

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good sport


Hannah got a Cootie game for Christmas.  Everytime I ask her if she wants to play she usually says, "No thanks."  Tonight she finally said "Ok, mom.  Let's do that.  What is Cootie?"  I explained to her that it was a game that you would have to roll a dice to get peices to build a Cootie guy and then when your guy is done being built, you would jump up and yell 'Cootie!".

I wasn't really sure how well she would actually get the concept of it.  We got the peices out and I figured I would just tell her the rules (are there really rules) as we went along.

The first game, she won.  She understood the rules and did well understanding which numbers belonged to which items.
The second game, she won.
The third game, I finally won!
The fourth game.....well, watch this video to see for yourself

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the video, but there is nothing on my computer in that spot. Since I am the one that got her the Cootie game, I am VERY interested.

Chris Miller said...

I tried to sign the last comment, but it wouldn't work. It wss me, though, not anonymous.

Chris Miller said...

Ooops! It must have finally loaded or buffered (?) through cuz I just got to see the winner bragging about "Cootie, cootie, I got cootie.....Dad!!"

Cute!

Jennie said...

never seen a kid so excited to get cooties ;-)