Template

Sunday, January 02, 2011

The kind of kid you are


Bean Machine
You are the kind of child that any mother would be proud of.
You are sweet, compassionate, caring, helpful, silly, smart, and adorable.
You light up whatever room you are in with your personality and shining eyes.
You are a great big sister and Hailey is so lucky to have someone like you to look up to.
When I see the smile on your face everything makes sense.



Hailey Monster
You are the kind of child that everyone dreams about.
You are easy going, content, observant, sweet, loving, and my heart melts a little everytime you smile!
You are the perfect addition to our family and we couldn't imagine our lives without you.
I can't wait to watch you grow up.  I can't wait to hear what your little voice sounds like.
You have made us complete (for now....).


4 comments:

Chris Miller said...

Bean Machine and Hailey Monster, you are the kind of children that any Grandmother would be proud to claim as her granddaughters. I am so lucky to have you im my life. You melt my heart when you reach out and hug me and blow a kiss my way. I am endeared that you seem genuinely happy to spend time with me and I pray that will never change. I love being able to have you in my arms or cuddle next to you on the couch. I hope we have years and years together.I know you adore your Mom and that is good. I hope, too, that you will always love me as a special "Grammy" in your life!!

Jennie said...

I.Love.My.Nieces!!!!!!!!!

I have expressed before how special ALL of those kids (my nieces and nephews) are to me. I LOVE being an Auntie, and it baffles me that there are Aunts and Uncles out there that don't 'get it'. Those kids might as well be my own, love them unconditionally.

p.s. I love being their "people" too ;-)

Kari said...

I miss them! Want them here with us, making us laugh. Hearing their sweet voices. They are both so smart and cute and funny - just like their parents! You two are doing a great job! :)

Tammy said...

for now? hmmm...

They are lucky to have you guys too:)