Template

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Playlist

Kimmy gave Hannah an iPod Shuffle for Christmas.
It was something she had won at work and wasn't going to use so Hannah was the lucky recepient.
We loaded it up with some of her favorite songs.
Hey, Soul Sister by Train
Splish Splash by Bobby Darin
Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme
Misery by Maroon 5
Kiss me Thru the Phone by Soulja Boy
(Taking My) Life Away by Default
Free to Be Me by Francesca Battistelli
Alright With Me by Kris Allen

4 comments:

Jennie said...

sophisticated music taste for a 3 year old ;-)

Kari said...

I know! I am going to take some of those suggestions for my own... and, by the way, I definitely agree with the miley cyrus, train and maroon 5. now get that kid some taylor swift! :)

Tammy said...

She is her mothers daughter :)
Yes! You need to get her some Taylor Swift...Chloe loves her!

Patience said...

Cute picture for a cute story!!