Template

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Silly Stacey

Saturday night we went to Stacey and Shane's.
Stacey was putting together some gifts for an upcoming party.
The gifts were cute buckets that contained a movie, 2 boxes of movie theater size candy, and 2 packages of microwave popcorn. 
Hannah and Maddie helped us put them together- picking out the candy, counting the popcorn, etc.

By the end of the night Hannah was asking about when she was going to be able to have some of those treats.  Had to break the news that those treats were not for her.  She took it fine.


The next morning she woke up and was sitting at the table.
She turned around and noticed something on top of the fridge.
Hannah:  "Mommy, look!  That silly Stacey. Look what she gave to me (as she pointed to the fridge)."

Of  course before I looked to see what she was looking at I grabbed my camera to snap this picture.
I turn to see a box of Milk Duds and a box of Mike and Ikes on top of the fridge in the 'treat basket'.

I forgot that I had bought those treats to bring to my scrapbooking day this past Friday.  We didn't eat the snacks and I had added them to the basket the day before, because we weren't home the night before she didn't notice them until now.

No comments: