Template

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No comments, please

It hurts me a little bit to be blogging about this.
This is my recent purchase.

I will first start by saying that it is NOT for me!
N.O.T.

Brian has been talking about a Neti Pot for a while now and tonight while I was at Walgreens buying cough medicine for Hannah, I looked over and there was one -misplaced on the shelf- looking at me.
I think it actually even whispered something to get my attention.

Patience:  I am sure you are LOVING every minute of this after all of those years you talked these things up and tried to get me to buy one.  Well, you must be happy. Although, you can't claim success until you actually here about ME using it which I am still pretty certain will never happen.


The verdict:  he is a fan.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow this puts a go girl to shame!

Kari said...

what the bleep is that thing? I may need it

Patience said...

OH MY WORD - this serves me right for missing your blog for a few days! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS BLOG! Yay for Brian! He has come over to the wet side. I am sure that it is only a matter of time before I win you over too. (And whatever, I don't care that I have only ever said "Hi" to Brian once in my whole life, I am ABSOLUTELY taking credit for the neti pot purchase. And I realize that it is a delusional award on my part, but whatever.)