Template

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Biggest waste of time


BUT also the most fun waste of time.

Each time I would log onto the Apple App store the game Angry Birds would be at the top.  Almost as if calling to me "Buy me! Buy me!".  It had tons of positive reviews and has been on the list of Top Grossing Apps since I have had my iPhone.
A few months ago it was finally time to break down, spend the 99 cents and see what all the hype is about.


Oh my WORD this game is fun!
You get a board like this.
Then you swing out to the left where there is a slingshot with a line of birds.  You have to slingshot the birds into the pile of stuff to try to knock out all of the green guys.  There are different birds that do different things etc, etc.  I shouldn't have to explain it too much, I am sure most of you have played it.

Anyways, I finally beat the game. 
Then I found the holiday addition...here we go again.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love wastes of time... I just found Paper toss. Try that one. Pretty fun, and pretty good waste of time. :)