Template

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Time out


Hannah was being sassy this afternoon and I had finally had enough.
I walked her to her room and set her up for her time out.
Of course she sat in there whimpering and whining for about 10 minutes before it went quiet.
I know that techincally time outs should last 1 minute per year so her time out should have only been 3 minutes however many times Brian and I tell her that the time out will last until she calms down.
When I no longer heard her I went in her room to get her.
The usual routine, I would go in there and we would talk about why she was put in her room, she would apologize, we would hug and then she could come out.

I quickly found out why it was so quiet.
Explains why she was so spicy this afternoon.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What's in the water? That's been Chloe lately too.