Template

Friday, March 12, 2010

You be the judge


Here is a picture of Soda.  Hanging out on Hannah's chair waiting for her to get home from Jackie's.
Hannah has been sleeping with her ever since Maddie's party.  The other night I tucked Hannah and Soda into bed.  When Hannah woke up the next morning I found Soda like this.  Sitting all by herself on a chair across the room.
I asked Hannah what happened...this is the response I got - "I bringed Soda there, she was done taking a nap."

Like I said, I think she is settling in just fine here.

1 comment:

Kari said...

oh, soda HAS to be better than the peace sign teddy. very cute!

doesn't it just amaze you that she could have gone to bed and at some point was up and about doing her own little "thing", unbeknownst to you? those mmoments just make me shake my head.