Template

Thursday, March 04, 2010

My decoration


My sister posted a picture of some purses the other day.  She made a comment that the purses have become part of the decoration in her house since they have been there for about 6 months. Today, I realized that I too have items in this house that have become 'part of the decoration'. 
This Vikings snowman is one of these decorations.  You might be thinking to yourself, 'well, it is part of the decoration in the winter months'....you'd be half right.  This Vikings snowman was purchased one winter and has hung on this doorknob ever since.  It has been about 6 years now.....sorry, Kari, that record crushes your unattended purses :-)
I should probably be more embarrassed about that....

1 comment:

Kari said...

Well, you are the winner! although if i am perfectly honest about it, i can probably find something to beat 6 years...let me see here... :)