Template

Monday, March 29, 2010

Daily smiles brought to you by Hannah


Often times I run into people that I haven't seen for a while.  They always ask how the kids are and after that ask to see pictures.  Thanks to my iPhone I can access an endless supply of pictures of the girls. 
Today was one of those days, I saw a few people that I haven't seen for a while and when  I went into the photo album on my phone I came across this picture.

There is an Elmo Monster Maker application on our iPods.   Within the application you make a monster, give him/her eyes, nose, hat or hair, choose a background, etc.  Then you can either make your monster play with Elmo, dnace, or pose for pictures...there is even a button to take a picture of your monster.  Apparently Hannah found that button and took this picture, leaving it in my iPhone photo album to find at a later date.

It sure put a smile on my face today.

2 comments:

Kari said...

that is one snazzy monster!

Jennie said...

Agreed--She has some fabulous monster taste :)