Template

Monday, March 01, 2010

Cutters


Hannah found a pair of scissors in a little grooming kit that was in a drawer in her room.  She was real happy, like she had won the lottery.  All weekend long she wanted to use the cutters to cut paper.  I asked her if she uses scissors at Jackie's and she assured me that she has.  She knew exactly what to do with them and a few times told me about how dangerous they could be and that she would be "berry, berry careful" so I figured as long as I were watching her it would be fine.  She has been real careful and after she spent a better part of the day on Saturday cutting a peice of paper into smithereens I realized that this could just be the next best thing next to Dora.
This time, she went to get the 'cutter'.  I asked her to stay on the couch where I could see her so that I could be sure she was being careful. 
Mommy:  "Hannah, you be real careful with those scissors.  They can be very dangerous and you only cut paper, ok?"
Hannah:  "I am not a baby, mom.  They are only berry dangerous for babies like Hailey."

Well...I guess she told me

1 comment:

Kari said...

she also has quite the personality on her! it's scary - i think together her and nicolas could wreak some havoc!