Template

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hot mess



Hailey has been 'off' lately.  For a while now we thought she was teething because she was having really loose stools.  Jackie was changing her diaper 4-5 times a day and most days we would  pick her up and find that she would be in different clothes that what we dressed her in that morning.
This past Wednesday she started throwing up.  The first time was in the middle of the night, she was crying so I went to pick her up and snuggle her and she showered me with her mouth full of vomit :-)  (Hey, you are the one who choose to keep reading this...)  That night I changed Hailey's clothes 4 times, her diaper 5 times, and my clothes 3 times.  It was not a fun evening.  The other night she got me again and if you saw my recent Facebook status you will see how that night turned out for me.
Today we were at grandma's, I thought she was done but nope- got me again.
When I saw this picture tonight I actually found myself wishing that I was cleaning up more messes like this instead of the ones that I have been lately.

1 comment:

Kari said...

That's rough... it isn't rotavirus is it? Remember when Agustin got that? - it sounds like what we went through, it was nonstop out both ends. Get her checked - we ended up in the hospital for a few days! (Not because we didn't get checked, by the way. It just came on really fast with Agustin and affected him really badly.) Hope the little one is feeling better. Poor kid. And poor Mommy. Mommy is always the one who suffers most! Wouldn't you rather be sick 1000 times over than them sick for even 1 minute?