Template

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Mommy, I going to fart on jew


Hannah is such a silly girl.  She is always making jokes and laughing.  Ever since she was little I have been amazed at her sense of humor.  How does someone that little 'get' jokes and when things are funny.  The other night we were wrestling around and I was tickling her.  She was laughing really hard and between her squeals she was telling me to stop.  She ended up grabbing my hand, placing it on her bottom and then said "Mommy, I going to fart on jew (you)".  Then sure enough she let one go, right on my hand.  I pushed her off of me onto the floor and she ended up on her hands and knees laughing at herself.
We have so many of these moments together and I cherish everyone of them. 

1 comment:

Jennie said...

She is a silly one..