Template

Friday, March 05, 2010

So big!


Hailey has graduated to the bath seat.  About 3 weeks ago we put away the baby bathtub and took out the bath seat.  She loves it!  She still teeters a lot while sitting in it but you can just tell that she feels like such a big girl in it.  She likes to splash in the water and fish for toys to chew.  She likes the sound of her voice echoing in the bathroom and as soon as her feet hit the water she starts talking and cooing.  Hannah loves talking baths with Hailey.  I get Hailey all covered in soap and bubbles and Hannah helps me rinse her off.  I can't get over what a great big sister Hannah is and it makes me so proud to realize that we had something to do with what a great kid and sister she has turned out to be.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Hailey stop growing!!!! haha--it is too much for me :/ She sure is cute in her bath-tub though :)

Kari said...

baths sure are fun. my kids go crazy if i even mention the b-word. you have to be careful with that word around here.

Chris Miller said...

I can barely handle this one! She is a little girl here and before we know it, she will be big like Hannah and will be copying her big sister and delighting us with her wonderful little musings, too! Wow, time sure flies!