Template

Thursday, January 21, 2010

While I am away at work

While I am away at work my girls are at daycare. 
It used to be really hard on me when I would have to drop them off and then go to work, leaving them for someone else to care for them throughout the day.  I can't count the number of days I spent crying in the car, the whole drive to work.  Things are getting better.  It has helped me knowing that Hailey and Hannah can be together during the day and at least they have each other when they are away from us.  Brian and I started looking for daycare when I was pregnant with Hannah and finally didn't choose the one until after Hannah was born.  We got a list of all possible, licensed, home daycares in the county and started from the top of the list and made calls.  "Hi, I am calling about daycare and wondering if you have any openings?"  "No, ok, thanks for your time."  "Oh you do, great!  Can we set up a time to meet with you?".  We meet with 3 woman and picked Jackie.
It was important to me to find a house where you would be loved and cared for but not spoiled with attention or snuggled so much that you would forget who your real mommy was.  I was so scared that you would grow up thinking that daycare was your home and wishing that you could be there instead of home with us.  Every mother that sends their child to daycare feels this way...they have to, don't they?!
I found the perfect balance at Jackie's house.  She is loving, caring, considerate, patient, professional...everything that I was looking for.




Jackie is an amazing woman and has done a great job with both of you!  I could not be happier with our choice.  You have friends that you love spending time with and each one of those kids come from loving homes as well.  Jackie is lucky to get to spend all day with you and I am lucky that we have Jackie.


No comments: