Template

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have I mentioned how much I love my camera....?

Three of my favorite pictures I took at the Como Zoo last summer.     

  

I just love how the colors showed up in this picture.  There is nothing like natural light and bright colors to make a perfect photo.


                          

I took lots of pictures of this guy.  He was just sitting there posing for me.  I love the way he is just hanging out.  He looks so at peace with the world.



These flowers were outside of the main entrance.  They are lotus flowers that were floating in the water.  I love this picture.  I think some day this month I will bring my camera to work with me and spend my lunch break at the Conversatory taking pictures of the flowers.


3 comments:

Jennie said...

These pictures are awesome, I love your camera too....

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.