Template

Monday, January 18, 2010

Need a check up?




Hannah got a doctor kit for Christmas.  She loves it! 

Her new favorite thing to do is to play doctor and give check ups.  She carries her kit around with her giving check ups to mommy, daddy, Hailey, her babies, and even Nash gets the news daily that he 'looks fine'.   One of the 'tools' in her kit is a thermometer.  When the temp is high it displays a frown face and when the temp is just right it displays a smiley face.  Last time I had my temperature taken the frown face showed up, I ask my 'doctor' how I checked out and she answers 'You are crabby' and points to the frown face on the thermometer.


A few days ago Hannah wanted to play check up so of course I agreed.  It had been at least 24 hours since my last one :-)      
Hannah:  "Come sit on the floor mom "
Me:  "OK"  (and move to the floor)
Hannah:  (turns the corner and approaches me and shakes my hand)  "Hi, I'm the doctor"
Me:  "Hi doctor, what is your name?"
Hannah:  "Dr Crawl" (translation: Dr Prall, her real doctor's name)
Me:  "Oh Dr Prall, huh?"
Hannah:  "Yes, see my mustache?!"


1 comment:

Jennie said...

She is WAY too cute, and WAY too smart :)