Template

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby it's cold outside




Before Brian and I had kids we had Nash.  He was like a child to us.  I came home one day and found this picture as the screen saver on our computer.  Brian surprised me and had taken this picture of Nash while I was out.  I love this picture of Nash and I can still remember how much he loved the snow when he was younger.  The older he gets the less he enjoys being out in the snow.  When he was younger he would frolick (yes, I said frolick) around and pounce on piles of snow.  It was so fun to watch him.  Now he will go out into the snow but as soon as he has completed his business he runs right up the deck and waits to be let back into the house.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I like that you're writing about Nash. Cool little memory about the screen saver. Nice!